You don’t even need to carry your Once Visa card with you. With the Once Tap2Pay app, you can use your AndroidTM smartphone to make purchases on your Once account anywhere Visa payWave is accepted.
Quick, secure and convenient
- Make contactless payments at any Visa payWave POS terminal
- Tap and pay for purchases up to your available credit limit. For purchases over $100, a PIN is required
- No need for a Pay Tag, special stickers, phone sleeve or SIM card
- View your available credit on your phone
- Secure, encrypted storage of all confidential information
- Comprehensive fraud management protection
Get it now in 3 easy steps
- 1. Simply download the Once Tap2Pay app from the Google PlayTM Store.
- 2. Register your Once Visa card by entering:
- o Your card number o Expiry date
- o CVV (the 3-digit number on the back of your card), and
- o Your PIN
- 3. Create a Once Tap2Pay passcode to log in to the app
And you’re ready to start paying with your phone in store!
A few things you need to know when using this app:
- Once Tap2Pay is only available to Once customers with active Visa payWave debit cards.
- The Once Tap2Pay app is optimised for use with NFC-enabled AndroidTM phones running KitKat4.4.x or later. You can check that you have the required software on your phone, by going to ‘Settings’ and ‘About’ device. You should then be able to view your ‘AndroidTM version’.
- The app will use the internet to connect with the Once systems. Your mobile service provider may charge data usage for using this service.